زمان کنونی: ۱-۲-۱۴۰۳, ۰۱:۳۴ عصر درود مهمان گرامی! (ورودثبت نام)

ارسال پاسخ 

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 5
پلاگین پارسی حذف تگ ژنراتور جوملا 2.5 ByeByeGenerator
۱۶-۶-۱۳۹۱, ۰۴:۱۴ صبح
ارسال: #1
Plugin:j16::j17:Joomla 2.5
درود
بعد از مدت کمی با یک پلاگین کوچیک اما کاربردی دوباره شروع به ترجمه کردم،

پلاگین ByeByeGenerator به شما کمک می کند تا در قسمت مشخصات شما تگ ساخته شده توسط جوملا رو حذف کنید،این کار چندین حسن دارد؛
1-وقفه انداختن در عمل هک شدن سایت شما توسط هکرها
2-شاید زمانی سایتی طراحی کنید برای خود یا اشخاصی و نخواهیذ کسی متوجه بشه که شما از جوملا استفاده کردید
3-و غیره.........

توضیحات از سازنده؛
Unlike other "Generator" extensions, this extension allows you to change or remove the tag entirely - even from your RSS and ATOM feeds!

This simple plugin allows the site administrator to customize the generator tag or remove it entirely. As of version 1.7 - also removes the generator tags from RSS and Atom feeds!

2.5+ users - you don't really need this plugin unless you're not comfortable editing your template index file. To do it in the template and save some system resources - just add this and Joomla will do the rest:
JFactory::getDocument()->setGenerator(''); For newsfeeds - this plugin is still required!

If you're one of the many who think the generator tag is the last Joomla reference you need to remove, I'd like to direct you to my Clean Response plugin.

On request of rasterblaster, now optionally removes the robots tag too.

If you use Joomla Caching, be sure to place ByeByeGenerator before the "System - Cache" plugin in plugin ordering. This will ensure that cached pages also have the generator removed. The same thing goes for using the Jbetolo extension.

Version 1.9 resolves an issue where the generator tag isn't removed from Atom feeds.
Version 1.10 resolves a PHP Strict Standards error - nothing serious.

4/26/2012 - Joomla 1.5/1.6/1.7 availability and support withdrawn.

All of my extensions are free and none of my extensions display advertisements or links to my sites or services. If you feel that I have blessed you, then you can bless me by making a contribution to fund future development. Visit the "Website" link to make a contribution.
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.

Joomla 1.5 ترجمه نشده از پارس جوم

فایل‌(های) پیوست شده
plg_byebyegenerator_j1.6-1.7-2.5.zip
نوع فایل .zip
دفعات دانلود 415
اندازه 3.39 کیلوبایت

مشاهده‌ی وب‌سایت کاربر یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ بازگشت به بالا
 سپاس شده توسط صدرا حسابی ، btheme ، محمدسلیمانی ، Reza Ganji ، wahid2003vj ، hamidcia ، Zhyar ، mahan ، bizinesman ، arystem ، nohz
۳-۱۲-۱۳۹۱, ۰۸:۲۲ عصر
ارسال: #2
این پلاگین کار setgeneratortag رو می کنه یا فرق داره؟
مشاهده‌ی وب‌سایت کاربر یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ بازگشت به بالا
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان